Harry Krause

Default Kerry's Smear Tactics Aren't Working

Jim wrote:

Seeking revenge for Al Gore

The Democrats are openly admitting that this election isn't about
domestic issues, the war with Iraq or the economy. It's about
"electability" – meaning whoever has the best chance of beating Bush.
If Howdy Doody had a chance of defeating Bush, he'd be their
candidate.

Works for me. Anyone but Bush.

Politics is a rough business. But this isn't about politics. It isn't
even about what's best for America. It's all about getting revenge for
Election 2000.

That works for me, too. Bush stole the 2000 elections, and payback time
may be approaching.

But remember, that was the election that guaranteed Al Gore was not in
charge on Sept. 11, 2001.

Does anybody really think that was a bad thing?

It was horrific. We ended up with a blithering idiot in the white house
named george w. bush.

--
Email sent to is never read.