Rural Knight

Default Karen will love this one.... LOL

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
Customer boat - on a budget.

~~ snippage of repair ~~

Gee - maybe we ought to have a "Trading Boats" program instead
of "Trading Spaces". ;)

It can do that now - for years to come no doubt.
Hell, it was doing it *before* I cracked it open.

The reason he cracked it open? Because it was there. ;)

Am I "thrilled"? Not particularly. shrug

Am I satisfied? Yeah, it'll live on to do what it does.

When I did my '50 International L-110 a few years ago, the main
question as to why I was restoring this old rust bucket of a pickup
truck.

My answer was - "So it will live on".

I've done a couple of tractors, two trucks, a Corvette and a
bunch of boats - all were worth the effort because they all
live on.

You 'da man Clams - you 'da man...

Later,

Tom