Don White

Gary G wrote:

I tend to strongly agree. I was armed but never needed it. Very
nice. It is a whole new world there. Quite refreshing. I just don't
get the booze thing--difference between WA and Canada.

Gary Gaugler, Ph.D.
Microtechnics, Inc.
Granite Bay, CA 95746
916.791.8191
gary@microtechnics dot com

I think it's an attempt to control smuggling. In the past, booze &
cigarettes were cheaper stateside so people would go down and buy as
much as they could carry....for their own comsumption or for re-sale.
I live in one of the three provinces in Canada that doesn't border the
states so that may not be as much a problem here.