*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Slight chop this morning, but it was building up when I got back to the
marina. Bit warm and muggy, though. Didn't take any photos of houses,
though. Didn't fish, either.

I was thinking of sailing down our Northwest Arm and taking pictures of
all the nice houses on the bank. I could then post them here for the
enjoyment of all.

Yeah, I think if I go fishing on Lanier, I'll take some pictures of the
largest houses and post them here for everyone to see. I understand
that it really helps with a deflated ego.

How so Kevin?

Is there something wrong with sharing pictures taken while boating,
especially pics showing some pretty impressive houses?

Or are you and the other guy jealous that I had a wonderful day boating with
my wife and live in such a nice community?

Me thinks the latter.

Have a nice one Kevin. ;-)