Steve

Default Need Exhaust Manifold (volvo MD7A)

I've installed a couple of these little 16hp engines for friends, in boat
around 30ft and they seem to be well suited as diesel replacements for the
ole Atomic4.

Major part seem to be a problem but until now, I have been able to find what
was needed.

I now have a nice MD7A that must have had the cooling water freeze up in the
exhaust manifold. The rest of the engine is complete and running.

I hate to part this engine out when it could give someone many more years of
service..

Anyone have a MD7A sitting around for parts, etc??

Steve
s/v Good Intentions