P Fritz

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would anybody want a "lifelong job". If thats all you aspire to, I
cant afford to hire you. As an employeer, nobody guarantees me a
lifelong job (I dont want one either). I pay well, but if you find
something you like better, and do not take it, you lose a lot in my
eyes even if it is about money. I encourage my people (except the
older ones) to be looking for some work they can do on their own so
that if things fall apart here they will have work. The ones that do
not take that opportunity drive me nuts.
Wal Mart seems ok for totally unskilled people.

People that want lifelong jobs are the same brain dead types that want a
nanny guvmint to take care of their every need