Peter Aitken

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

By DAVID KRAVETS, Associated Press Writer 10 minutes ago

A federal judge declared the reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance in
public schools unconstitutional Wednesday in a case brought by the same
atheist whose previous battle against the words "under God" was rejected
by the U.S. Supreme Court on procedural grounds.

U.S. District Judge Lawrence Karlton

A liberal California judge. I really wish that the state of California
would either secede from the union...or crumble into the sea during the
next earthquake. They are completely out of touch with the rest of
America.

But not out of touch with the constitution which is quite clear on this
matter. It beyond me why religious folks - some of them anyway - are so
insecure in their beliefs that they have to have help from the government.
The gov't should be completely neutral when it comes to religion. Of course
some nitwits thnk that "freedon of religion" mean you can choose Baptist,
Methodist, or Presbeterian.

--
Peter Aitken