*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
seems to be mostly houses ... where are the boating pics?

Boating pic tip #1:

The pictures were taken on the water from our *boat*.

hmm ok then ...

Boating pic tip #2:

Did you happen to notice the opening sentence in my original post to this
thread?

I guess I skipped it

I would think they should be especially concerned. ;-)

My wife's dad built a house (by himself with some work subbed out) on the
Lake in the 1960's. The lot was 150' x 300', lakeshore. He died before
met my wife and her mother eventually sold it for less than $150K in the
1980's. The house was eventually torn down and a 4,000+ square foot
house
built in it's place

Typical case of sold too early?

Yep.......timing is everything. I would guess the lot alone today would
sell for over $600k. :-0

The houses I showed pics of cost over $1.5 mm, most in the $2-$4 mm range.
Put them along the ocean in Florida, the Carolinas or California and you can
multiply the cost by 2.5x-8x.