*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...
seems to be mostly houses ... where are the boating pics?

Boating pic tip #1:

If you notice the pictures were taken on the water from our *boat*?

Boating pic tip #2:

Did you happen to miss this opening sentence in my original post to this
thread?

"My wife and I took a shoreline cruise along the south shore of Lake Erie
and took some pics of some impressive homes from Bay Village to Lorain
mostly Avon Lake (my home town)."

Boating pics? Yep. ;-) But no pics of fish...just pics we took when
cruising the shoreline and having a wonderful time with my wife.

I guess the owners of those houses wont be concerning themselves with
raising gas prices?

I would think they should be especially concerned. ;-)

My wife's dad built a house (by himself with some work subbed out) on the
Lake in the 1960's. The lot was 150' x 300', lakeshore. He died before I
met my wife and her mother eventually sold it for less than $150K in the
1980's. The house was eventually torn down and a 4,000+ square foot house
built in it's place

A rich mans game at times........other time not........*timing* sometimes
has everything to do with it. ;-)

BTW: One of our NG members here (not one of Krause's friends, but does he
have any?) has a house on the lakeshore in my hometown of Avon Lake. I
don't know if I caught *his* house.