Default How Easy to Mount/Dismount Outboard Gas Engine?

I would like to know how easy to mount or dismount an outboard gas
engine -- let's say a 40HP motor. I assume I need a carrier to hold the
outboard motor while I mount or dismount the motor. My questions a

- Is this a one man job?

- Do I need a lift? How small a motor can
we man-handle it without a lift?

- How many hours should I expect to spend to mount
or dismount an outboard?

- Is this something that we can do frequently on
the same boat without creating a lot of wear
and tear? Let say doing this once a month.

The reason why I am asking this is that I would like to use one boat
for both in electric-motor-only lakes and lakes that allow gas engine.
I plan to dismount the gas engine when I go to electric-only lake, and
then re-mount the gas engine when I go to lakes that allow gas engine.

I prefer to use the same boats in both areas instead of two different
boats. The reason is that I don't want to buy two boats, two trolling
motors, two set of batteries, two fishfinders, two trailers ...etc. If
I only have one boat, I can outfit the boat with good stuff. If I have
two boats, I will have to put so-so stuffs in the boats. Moreover, two
boats takes more storage spaces.

Of course, if frequent mounting and dismounting is not a practical
idea. I will have to settle with getting two boats.

Any idea? Thanks.

Jay Chan