*JimH*

Try this link (lower quality photos) if the other links are locked:

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/xV8ND7WV

"*JimH*" wrote in message
My wife and I took a shoreline cruise along the south shore of Lake Erie
and took some pics of some impressive homes from Bay Village to Lorain
mostly Avon Lake (my home town).

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailsha...34/t_=32995518

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailsha...74/t_=32995518

The name of the game along the shoreline is to tear down and build larger.
The house my wife lived in (her father built it) was torn down many years
ago and a mansion was built on the lot.

Included in the pics of these lake front houses are pics of our modest 20
foot boat while we anchored off the Bay Village beach to cool off in the
water (registration numbers whited out), an old scow waiting to pull a
dredging barge (186) we passed along the way , the Lorain lighthouse,
(217) and the Bay Village beach (217) where we stopped to go swimming.

Great day!!! 85F, sunny. The boat ran great. Lake temp 70F, still warm
enough for a bit of swimming. ;-)