Philip

"Larry" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:45:11 -0400, Jack Erbes wrote:

Larry wrote:

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks,

No friction clutches or drag adjustments on any of the cables or turning
spools? Maybe you could add one somewhere.

Jack

The cable is a single cable - push/pull. Not certain how I could change
that in any way. That said, there is no slack in it at all, so I am
wondering why rudder feedback is even needed.
--

Larry
email is rapp at lmr dot com

Larry,
look at fitting something like the Raymarine ST3000 wheel pilot. This is as
fitted to my motorsailer with push-pull steering, and does not need a rudder
feedback. Also, the compass unit is in the control head, so only the control
head and drive motor fitted, with belt drive to the steering wheel.

The ST4000 (I believe) requires a separate compass unit.

Go to the Raymarine website for some more information.

regards,
Philip.