R.W. Behan

Don--

Yes, I think it was almost certainly a Nordica 20. I've visited the site
you linked, and enjoyed learning more about the boats. Thanks a million.

Dick Behan

"Don White" wrote in message
R.W. Behan wrote:
Does anyone know the make/model of a small double-ender I saw in the San
Juan Islands a couple of days ago? It was a sweet little boat, about
18-22 feet in length, sloop rigged, tiller steered, outboard rudder,
apparently fiberglass construction, with a small but rather high cabin
that may have afforded standing headroom below. (It could also have had a
canoe stern, similar to the Hans Christian boats or the Lord Nelson
41--couldn't quite see well enough to be certain.)
Never saw one before, but it did look like a production boat.
Dick Behan
M/V /Annie/

Look anything like these boats?
http://www.nordicaboats.com/html/nordica-20.html