Bryan Vranes

Default Operator's Card: What's a "motor"?

Thank you Lloyd, I sit corrected.
I think every law or set of laws embody certain principles for the good
of those they protect. I think the present and coming laws set forth will
probably be amended continuously as the legal baby crawls and takes it's
first steps.
Perhaps Transport Canada is still having it's own tug of war with this
very issue. To those that aren't sure, who cannot wait, who must know "right
now" whether or not they are safe to operate their vessels now and in the
future there are 2 choices; Call TC and don't hangup until they give you an
answer, or, study 30 minutes, drop a couple of bucks and do the test- it
really is quite easy and you'll be able to rest easy for many nights to
come.

regards
Bryan