Starbuck's

Wow Harry I had no idea you had a farm. Does the back up generator just
supply the home with power or do also use it to provide power to through out
the farm?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
HotRod wrote:
DDC 16V92TA Marine Pleasure Craft Engine, Qty 1, Unused
Model 81627400 Pleasure Craft Engine, rated 1400BHP at 2300 RPM equipped
with SAE# 1 housing and f/w, 5670 injectors, hydraulic governor, 24 volt
starters and alternator, tach drive, heat exchanger and raw water pump.
Serial number 16VF015803.

http://www.salvagesale.com/ShowOffer.asp?OfferID=17282

Unused, 1400 hp? Just the thing to upgrade my home/farm backup generator
system!

$1000 cash.

--
- - -
George W. Bush, our hero!

Hurricanes are hard work. We must prevent all future hurricanes.