NOYB

Default OT--Why Kerry is unfit for President

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
WaIIy wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 03:23:07 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Kerry said that the United Nations should have control over

most
of
our
foreign military operations. "I'm an internationalist. I'd like

see
our
troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the
United
Nations."

Yeah, well, that's probably a good idea, considering the huge

mess
of
it
we've made in Bush's dirty little war against Iraq and

Afghanistan.
Besides, isn't that quote you're attributing to Kerry about 33

years
old

Do you think he's changed his opinion? I don't.

You are too young to make that statement.

LOL. Just last week, Harry posted an article quoting a Lehman brothers
analyst who was 35 years old. The entire news article revolved around

the
opinion of that one "analyst". I guess age only matters when it's
convenient for your side...

1) What Harry posted is of no concern to me, nor is it relevant to what

told you in the previous message.

2) Please tell us what it would take for you to believe that a war being
fought by this country was completely misguided.

A draft notice...

That'd be something. By the time they got to 33 year olds, it'd have to be
one helluva war.