Dave Allyn

On 12 Sep 2005 11:39:06 -0700, "Blazer Fan Dan"
wrote:

Jim Conlin wrote:
Insurance is desirable for:
- the physical assets - building, tools, tooling, inventory
- product liability
- The care of you and your employees- health, Workman's comp, etc.

well luckily, I don't have to worry about most of those right off the
bat.

It'd be me, a place I don't have to worry about insurance on (in a
sense) and some other things that don't apply.

Maybe not, but sell one boat, have someone drown in it and come after
you for compensation. Happens all the time. Even if the lawsuit gets
thrown out, you will have legal bills over it.

My understanding is that those "sign away your rights" waivers aren't
worth much....

email: dallyn_spam at yahoo dot com
please respond in this NG so others
can share your wisdom as well!