mgg

Starbuck,

Since you haven't filtered Harry, please, a favor for those of us who have;
Don't quote his response. He'll know what you're talking about.

Thanks.

Mike

"Starbuck's" wrote in message
Harry,
Even if he is just playing a rube, why use this thread as a vehicle for
name calling?

This is an on topic post that might encourage other on topic posts.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
.............I guess I am not like the grasshopper (
http://tinyurl.com/ds5ss ).

Although I hate to discuss winterizing now I was wondering if anyone
used one of these ( http://tinyurl.com/d69nj ) to flush and winterize
their engine(s).

They retail for over $50. I was thinking of making my own (I already
have the hose and 5 gallon plastic tank). For an extra $5 in parts I
am in business.

I have always drained my engine(s) in the past then filled them with a
50/50 or so mix of antifreeze and water poured through the thermostat
housing.

Is this ( http://tinyurl.com/d69nj ) setup easier or any more reliable?
If so, how does it work?

Well, Jerkvit, you certainly are trying hard to play the new-boater rube.

--
- - -
George W. Bush, our hero!

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a
friend."-Bush, on the prospect of visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June
29, 2005