Ðon ßailey

Default Jetskier's (cont..)

Act I (Thursday morn.)

We camped (with friends) at Lake Jordan last weekend.
We managed to score an outstanding waterfront
campsite where we could beach our pontoon boat.
Typically, the occupier of the campsite has rights to
the beach area that comes with said campsite.
Campsites are usually first come/first served.

(keep this in mind).

-later that day....

A couple of muscle-head's get a campsite across the
street (not a waterfront campsite mind you) and decide
to use our campsite as a walk-through/staging area to
beach their PWC's at our private beach area. (how nice)

Well, we decided to allow them a little room down at the
"beach" to be nice. BIG MISTAKE... These jerks seem
to think doing doughnuts can only be done RIGHT BEHIND
our campsite all freaking day until sunset. Imagine,
dining with your family/friends in a nice outdoor setting
with the constant LOUD whine of 2 PWC's running
at full throttle right behind your campsite. (A lovely
notion isn't it??)

act II, (Sunday morn.)

The musclehead bros. decide to have a lil' ol' family reunion
down at our beach area. complete with 12 adults , 4-5 kids
(some hanging all over our boat) 1 dog w/2 yapping pups.

We now decide to re-claim our "beach".

The couple we shared the campsite with brought "Tank"
(a most well behaved great dane) along for the trip.
We figure Tank is about ready for a swim so we let
him lead us (leashed to about a 20' rope) down to
the beach.

Well...

I guess tank didn't go over to well at the family reunion
especially with the other dog and pups..

At first, Tank's owner kept him on a short length of rope/leash.

Then, with a few winks and nod's we decide to give
Tank a little more room to roam...

Yes sir, It was a joy to watch the lil' ol' family reunion
slowly migrate to the beach area next door. The
women were seen with hands on hips and glaring
eyes in our direction for hours.. snicker

A good time was had by all.

p.s. there is a community beach area provided to those
who are not fortunate enough get a site with a beach of
it's own. Only a fraction of sites have a beach. So
most are gone by Thursday afternoon.

btw...

If you insist on doing doughnuts,

GET AWAY from the (a) dock, (b) other boats, people

You assholes think doing doughnuts at the dock while waiting
for the tow vehicle/trailer is a GOOD IDEA?

What the F do you think a GD "no wake" zone is?

Do you idiots actually think EVERYBODY at the lake wants to
get a close up look at your idiocy?? Why can't you go to the
other side of the lake where there's plenty of room and do
that $hit.

Get your GD PWC out of the water and go get high or something.

db~maybe all jetskier's aren't this stupid. I don't know.

"Ðon ßailey" wrote in message
They serve absolutely no purpose and they need to be taken
outside and shot.

Have a nice day.

db