Starbuck's

Harry,
I don't believe I have made any derogatory comments to any of your boating
related threads. I think on topic post should be encouraged.

I do find your off topic trolls legitimate targets for the unbiased truth.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
Another on topic thread ruined by the asshole.

\

Are you claiming it is unfair to do to your threads what you, Herring,
Smithers, Fritz, and the rest of the right-wing butts here have been doing
for years to the posts of others?

Tell you what, Jerkvit: you immediately stop making *any and all* nasty
comments about other posters here or what they post, and I'll extend to
you the same courtesy.

Why should your posts be treated any better than you treat the posts of
others?

I'm simply following your example here, Jerkvit.

--
- - -
George W. Bush, our hero!

President Bush demands creation of the Department of Hurricane Security.