Doug Kanter

Default OT--Why Kerry is unfit for President

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
WaIIy wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 03:23:07 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Kerry said that the United Nations should have control over most of

our
foreign military operations. "I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see

our
troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United
Nations."

Yeah, well, that's probably a good idea, considering the huge mess of it
we've made in Bush's dirty little war against Iraq and Afghanistan.
Besides, isn't that quote you're attributing to Kerry about 33 years
old

Do you think he's changed his opinion? I don't.

You are too young to make that statement.