Doug Kanter

Default OT GOP Smear tactics

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 04:04:23 -0500, Jim wrote:

I see no mention of Kerry in the article mentioned. He was out of Naum
before Jane arrived (which you would have known had you read the article
posted)

Duh, research his antiwar activities. I'm not going to spoonfeed you
this stuff.

How about puting both halves of the story together so you can see the
complete person? He fought in Nam, but also participated in anti-war
activities? Sounds to me like he's a responsible patriot who fulfills his
obligations, but has a mind of his own and wants to see his country mature
as the years go by.