N.L. Eckert

Default Detroit Boat Show

I stopped going to the Cobo show when it was no longer possible to park
under Cobo in the basement. The hassle of parking and getting to the
show isn't worth it. We had a nice boat and fishing show going at the
Silverdome for many years. Not a big show, mostly smaller boats and a
lot of fishing & electronic gear. Easy to get to and a nice way to
spend a few hours on a cold February day. That got moved to Ford Field
(Lions Stadium, downtown Detroit), so means the same hassle to get to &
from. I understand that there is still a small boat show at the
Siverdome, but not like it was before. Also, its in early January,...
a bit too early for most boaters.