PocoLoco

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:12:07 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

I admitted to 2 mistakes on my part. Here they a

One involved a story with Chuck Gould for which I apologized (Chuck was a
real man and accepted my apology without conditions).

The other involved a *misunderstanding* (not a lie) with Krause, for which I
also apologized . Krause accepted it but then called me all sorts of names
under the sun. Eh?

Some folks here are the type we would like to associate
with............there are others we would not. We know who they are.

Some folks also have personal standards and morals..............others do
not. We also know who they are. ;-)

Make up your own minds folks. And have a good evening. ;-)

There's a big difference between Gould and Krause!
--
John H