Limey

"Morten Reistad" wrote in message
In article ,
Bob the Cow wrote:

"Steve Shank" wrote in message

Conservatives are the dinosaur in the story. They are unmovable, lazy
(they want no effort) and stupid. And I say stupid because in the end
their size will be their doom. They can't have fun without 260hp...

In that case, some of the most conservative people I know are liberals.

Yup. There are two kinds of people in the world: those who divide the
world
up into two and only two categories, and everyone else.

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world, those who think in
binary, and all the others.

You're all wrong!
There are three kinds of people in the world....those that can count and
those that can't.

LD.