bb

Default OT GOP Smear tactics

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:09:01 GMT, WaIIy
wrote:

Duh, research his antiwar activities. I'm not going to spoonfeed you
this stuff.

The guy volunteered, fought, was highly decorated and got out of the
service. After he served, he stood up for what he believed in. Sounds
to me like a guy willing to give his all for his country.

With hind sight, there's not many around who currently think Viet Nam
was a war we should have fought. Kerry was just one of the one's who
understood that without waiting for 30 years of history to prove it.

Bush skated due to family influence, and didn't stand up for anything,
other than a free ride, as far as I can tell.

How in the heck can you damn Kerry for what he did, and justify Bush's
actions (or actually, lack of)?

bb