Michael Sutton

Default Internet connectivity

About your only real option for any kind of speed would be satellite such as
directTV. http://directv.direcway.com/
It uses both upload and download from the dish. You can also get TV as
well. Price is not great but it does work and you can adjust the dish for
wherever you are (can't be moving though).

I was wondering about that- wouldn't the slight roll from wave action
screw up the dish "aiming point"?.
noah

KVH or someone with a similar name makes a dish that can
be used while in full motion, spinning on an anchor, and rolling.

It's not cheap though... (hense me not testing it yet).