Netsock

"Bryan" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Netsock wrote:
To celebrate the wife's Master degree (graduation was Aug 28th) we
decided
to take a small trip to Lake Erie. Took the 25' Malibu up, and rented a
slip
within walking distance to our water front hotel, in Port Clinton on
Sandusky bay. Drive time was only 2 hours, 10 minutes.

\

A trip to Lake Erie to celebrate a major milestone?

All the cheap skates aren't on hockey players.

Oh Harry.

That's our materialistic pig Krause. Only a double-digit IQer would equate
the COST of an outing, verses what HE thinks is a "major milestone", and
what it is worth.

While someone with a GED might consider it a "major milestone" (like he
does), there are those of us who "live" in the heart of higher education.
And while her graduation is a formidable achievement, the true test of
appreciation, is how proud we are, and how much we love her. Things Krause
would know nothing about. In fact, only a moron would try to place a dollar
value on something like this.

Tell us Krause, how much did you spend on your wife's double doctorate
graduation celebration?

Its also hilarious, that the whole week I was boating, our lying village
idiot was sitting in front of a computer, typing away on Usenet. [huuuuge
grin]