Don White

Our cats are normally outside beasties. But, a new one got pregnant
before we could get her spayed. 7 kittens, good lord, cute as can be
though. Till last week when they were 6 weeks old we were afraid to
keep em outside on the screened porch for fear the momma cat would
attack the coons that come by. Being a momma has turned her from a
laid back complacent kitty into the beast from hell if she thinks her
babies are threatened. Finally we are keeping em outside but momma has
decided to supplement their diet and keeps bringing em stuff she kills.
I never knew she could be such a hunter cuz she is soon going to
decimate the squirell and bird population. Right now, I dont think any
coon in its right mind would go near her babies. We start to give em
away this week thank god. Want some kittens Harry?

Get a bell for her collar. Give the birds a fighting chance.