Default Need help with noise insulation in aluminum hull

Guys,

I ahve a 19 ft aluminum boat. It has an inboard jet with a Merc 200 HPO
powerhead. The motor is under a doghouse .. 1/8 aluminum with bubble
wrap insulation.

The motor is very loud. Some noise comes from, the entiure hull
vibrating but most comes from the doghouse which also isnt airtight...

I am planing to line it with soundown dampener and put decoupler foam
over it. ...

Unfortunately I cant get ahold of them by phone or email..

Can anybody please help?

I am wondering how heavy the dampener layer has to be for the 2 stroke
nopise? weight is an issue so I am hopeing .5 - 1 lb/ft2 will do ...

How heavy and think of a foam/decoupler layer will i need? will 0.5
lb/ft2 with 2-3" foam do?

Any advice appreciated
Matt