chipster

Default Need some help, pliz

Hi -

I'm new to newsgroups and can't figure out how to find other groups. I was
led to this one by a hotlink, I guess.

I keep seeing references to other newsgroups such as:
rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc - but I can't figure out how to make my Outlook
Express find them. The only groups it can find are those I already found
because somewhere I found a hotlink.

I read a couple FAQs and whatever I could find (and stand to read) on
Google, but I'm still clueless ...

I have several aquariums and used to raise cichlids commercially on a
Florida fish farm (1985-1990) where I had 35 ponds and more than 500 tanks.

I'm just now falling in love with fish again, though I haven't been without
at least one or two tanks since I was a little kid, and I'm old now ...

thanx - CJ