thunder

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 11:41:59 -0400, PocoLoco wrote:

Before repairing a single window the levee situation for the entire area
should be rebuilt. (Heard that on 'Meet the Press') Sounds like a decent
idea.

We should get the Dutch over here and redesign the entire area.

Hurricanes aren't the only gun pointed at New Orleans. The Mississippi
River has been wanting to switch it's channel.

http://users.stlcc.edu/jangert/oldriver/oldriver.html

Still, I don't know if there is any precedent for moving a million people.
Although, my guess is that many of New Orleans residents won't be going
back.