jps

Default Calif Bill

In article k.net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article s4UVb.55984$3YE1.16808
@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com,
says...
To Calif Bill and to the rest of this group, my sincere apologies for

my
loss of temper and my rudeness. I love Canada dearly, but my responses

Calif Bill were rude. I'm sorry...

Jim Carter
"The Boat "
Bayfield

Wow, that's more politeness than I could muster in a month. You Canucks
are a bloody treasure!

Seriously, though. I was in Montegue Harbor and Sidney BC in the days
following 911 and our neighbors to the north were truly sympathetic.
There were a few mentions of having hired the village idiot to run the
country but that only made me feel more kinship with my northern
brothers and sisters.

No need to apologize for standing up for your country.

jps

Well JPS, for a guy who claims to be closely align with Canada, you will
never have the class they do.
Bill

You being the arbiter? I laugh to myself silently.

I went to school there and get on extremely well with my Canadian
brethren. If Bush is elected again, they may have the pleasure of my
company permanently. Fortunately for you and the rest of the country,
Kerry is going to clean Bush's clock.

jps