Calif Bill

Default Calif Bill

"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 04:12:49 +0000, Calif Bill wrote:

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
To Calif Bill and to the rest of this group, my sincere apologies for

my loss
of temper and my rudeness. I love Canada dearly, but my responses

Calif Bill were rude. I'm sorry...

Jim Carter
"The Boat "
Bayfield

Apology accepted. I actually like Canada. I spend time and money in

BC. Both
fishing Campbell River and skiing Whistler. Used to go to Calgary for

business.
Get in a day skiing Sunshine Village. Just needed to rag Lloyd and his

lack of
fuel content. Looking at an extended trip next year to Vancouver

region.
Bill

Hey, Bill: if you're in the neighbourhood, stop by - I might let you ride

on a
REAL boat (or if you're into flyfishing for 'bows...)

Lloyd Sumpter
"The Tin Boat" Mirrocraft 12

I have a real boat. A tin boat (actually 2) one a 14' Valco tinnie. Also a
canoe and a Kayak. My float tube also count? Inherited an Islander 30 Mk
II. Sold it years ago. Just not into big sailboats. Do love sailing El
Toro's. And use to have a sail board.
Bill

Bill