Harry Krause

Default OT Bush hatred

Doug Kanter wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:28:24 +0000, NOYB wrote:

So you punish some innocent white kid because some ignorant, fat white

guy
oppressed a bunch of black people 45 years ago?

Let's see, Affirmative Action has been around maybe 20-30 years,
oppression of blacks has been around maybe several hundred years.

Don't you mean "oppression of blacks *HAD BEEN* around for several hundred
years"? You don't buy into the crap that they're still oppressed, do you?

A quote from my neighbor, who is NOT unusual: "Hey...I got nothin' against
them, but I'm not too wild about them buyin' houses on this street. And
didja see some of them at the school concert last week? Some of 'em look
like animals, not people".

This is Rochester, NY.

Yes, people of color are still oppressed in this country. If you think
otherwise, you've got your head buried deep in Rush Limbaugh's butt.

--
Email sent to is never read.