Jeff

palmtreedreamer wrote:
Bigoted? Man you read me wrong!

No, we have you right.

I was making a comment about the Media
not showing anything.

Do you think its the responsibility of the press to report the
religion of everyone who donates? Have you seen breakdowns listing
the donations of Irish-, Italian-, or Greek-Americans? How much press
coverage to think is appropriate considering that the Jewish
population is only about 1% of the US? I've been watching this
disaster unfold all week and I don't recall a single news report that
focused on, or even mentioned, the religion or ethnicity of donors.
Why does this concern you so?

If you go to local sites such as:
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...olitan/3332401
you would find links to sites like:
http://www.houstonjewish.org/

Perhaps you don't realize that I believe that Eve
is the mother of all men and WE are all of one race.

And how does this justify your bigotry?