Larry

DSK wrote in
:

Larry, I don't know what kind of right-wing la-la land you were stuck in
after Hurricane Hugo... and apparently since then... but it doesn't bear
any resemblance to the Charleston that I saw.

I was there. You can bull**** a lot of folks, but don't try that with me.

Doug King

I'm not bull****ting anyone and noone has posted anyone they knew,
directly, that these "agencies" had aided. There was no aid to anyone I
knew of until Bi-Lo rolled in those hundred trucks as soon as they could.

One radio report said there was water and ice at the now-defunct
Charlestowne Square Mall alonside I-26. They never made it. I waited for
four hours. That was the last time I went down to this poverty
neighborhood for a handout.

Attacking me will NOT change the financial situation with the Red Cross or
any other aid bureaucrats. You have money to donate, great! Do it to a
VICTIM you can help....But don't just hand it over to the Rolex Boys at the
National Red Cross to steal. That might make a touchy-feeley-good, but it
won't help some poor ******* from Biloxi, who doesn't have a home any more,
pay his hotel bill in Houston...where it's really needed.

--
Larry