Jeff

palmtreedreamer wrote:
There is one thing I have noticed in the news is a BIG way and it makes
me wonder. There are Christian chruch after church that has been
stepping up to help but I have not seen one thing about Jews or any
other religion (other then mormon) getting involved. I find that very
strange. I hope it is just a media thing.

What an incredibly bigoted thing to write. I'd bet that most Jewish
congregations have already solicited their members for donations.

http://www.ujc.org/content_display.h...ticleID=161563
http://urj.org/relief/index.cfm?

Here in Boston, for example, Patriots owner Robert Kraft has pledged
to match donations from the players, and of course is part of the $2
mil donation from the NFL.