chip

I just read MRusson's brief instruction and feel I can add a comment. I
agree completely with the "Hand someone a camera" part, but I think the
"before" should have been emphasized .... ie "Hand someone a camera BEFORE
you set sail ..."

(sure sounds like fun - and you darn well better post some fotos - including
a shot or two of the "construction" phase ...)

chip in central florida

"MRusson" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:44:08 GMT, Dave Allyn
wrote:
I sure hope we get some pictures of this this so we can all see how
well you did...) . Hand someone a camera before you set sail.....
M Russon