CaptMP

Default Grady White Quality

FishFan, you have a wonderful wife! Mine agreed to my purchasing a new boat in
1999 but said "IF YOU BUY THAT BOAT YOU CAN'T RETIRE". Well here it is 2004,
I'm still happily married, my Bayliner 2052 (named "CAN'T RETIRE") is still
doing all I could want.............
and I'm STILL working for the local phone company. After 34 years. 34 long
years....wish I could retire....!
Best wishes and good fishing!
Mike

FishFan wrote"....My wife insisted on a
full transom, and after going out on a friend's Grady 24, and listening to my

friends wife rave about how "solid and safe they are", my wife made it clear
that she liked the Grady, the 24 not the 20-22 range I was looking at, and
would be willing to pay a little more for one.
I said "If that's what you want dear, thats what I'll buy you" :-)

FishFan