Keenan & Julie

in article et, chip at
wrote on 9/2/05 5:46 AM:

"Keenan & Julie" wrote in message
JOURNEY 51: "A DAM GOOD TIME"

Dunrobin to Portage du Fort - August 22-25
You can read this account on the web with supporting
thumbnailed photos at
http://gokayaking51.wellar.ca

This was our first major paddle since moving to our new home on the water
last December.

= = = = = = = =
What a great story & pictures - makes me want to RUN to the nearest river
(Kissimmee, I'm afraid) and head out. Real hot here, though ...
Chip in Central Florida

Thanks Chip!

I was down your way (well, in the same state anyway) in February, my wife
and I supported a trip for 14 people with intellectual disabilities to South
Beach. It was awesome. We were treated like gold everywhere we went.
Kayaking wasn't on the agenda though, we'll have to come back on our own
sometime for that.

Keenan
gokayaking.ca