Don Freeman

"Bob the Cow" wrote in message
et...

Anyhoo, it seems that stereotypes are a decent substitute for thinking.
Bass boaters routinely whiz past me as I start my paddle trip, giving me a
kind of a "sheeee--yit" look as they turn their hats backward for the
high-speed run, squirting a jet of tobacco juice in my general direction,
with a disdainful look at my PFD. Theirs, of course, is stylishly zipped
on to the back of the barber chair on their bass boat.

I've never had any trouble with boating fishermen, just the opposite in
fact. Usually wind up having a short but pleasant conversation about how
nice it is out on the water without a care in the world. Now the
recreational boaters (water skiers and your general yahoo jetskier) are a
completely different story...

-Don Freeman