palmtreedreamer

Maybe so. Sorry to snap but the way you put things seemed really quite
harsh.\
\
There are several companies that are matching whay people put it and
cash is the best thing because you don't need to truck it. (well if you
did it would be nicer)

In St. Thomas USVI lots of people got rich off of the Red Cross but the
RC was there to help. People would get 18 cook stoves by going to 18
outposts and then sell 17 on the black market. I know this to happen
but there are 100's that don't do that and actaully get help.

It doesn't matter how you do it, so long as you do it.

I am taking a trailor full of stuff there in a few weeks when it will
help with the rebuild. I am also thinking about stopping for 2 weeks
and doing some manual labor but I have a wive and 2 small kids that
might get in the way of it since there is a lack of places to stay and
we will be on our way from Ca to FL at the time.

I think $10 or more from everyone would just about fix the place and
make people whole again. It isn't much when everyone joins in. Most
people are trying hard just to take care of their own family so I
understand but just a little goes a long way.