thunder

Default OT Bush hatred

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:28:24 +0000, NOYB wrote:

So you punish some innocent white kid because some ignorant, fat white guy
oppressed a bunch of black people 45 years ago?

Let's see, Affirmative Action has been around maybe 20-30 years,
oppression of blacks has been around maybe several hundred years. I would
also point out, that a handful of whites not getting into the college of
their choice, doesn't compare with black oppression. So, on a scale, I'm
relatively unconcerned. Again, affirmative action was a tool that,
perhaps, has outlived it's usefulness.