PocoLoco

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:40:45 GMT, Gene Kearns
wrote:

I just bought some gasoline for my school. Originally, we had settled
on a figure for 87 Octane, but I eventually bought 93 Octane, since
the allocation of 87 was used up and it was no longer available.

Yep. Gasoline rationing is now going on at the fuel farm to
distributor level and I personally know of two stations that were out
of fuel last night.... though they may receive a limited delivery this
morning.

The reason I post is I asked my supplier what would happen this Labor
Day weekend and he replied that some people were likely to go on
vacation and not be able to purchase fuel for recreational purposes
and/or the RETURN TRIP.... due to stations just running out... due to
limited deliveries.

Two to three (or more) pipeline's pumping stations have been flooded
and it is impossible to "ship" gas to the fuel farms. This may last
for weeks.

Be safe.... don't get stranded....

You've given me the incentive to go fill up the pickup.
--
John H