Larry

"Lynn Coffelt" wrote in
Glad you got it going. PSK is the finest mode that's happened to ham radio
since SSB. It's simply amazing to realize those stations you are printing
are only running 10-20 watts on the other side of the planet in these awful
HF propagation conditions....

They're working on improving this with changes!

:

Larry! For gosh sakes, it really works. Maybe not exactly error
free
down in the noise, but there is decoding that my CW skills will never
match!
I spent two evenings finding the line out volume control for my
sound
card!....... had no snow on the waterfall, but the instant the noise
appeared, there were several signals quite apparent!
I have no transceiver, so the magic will have to wait, but
"reading the
mail" with my FRG-100 is pretty exciting.
Thanks for the tip!

Old Chief Lynn..... RG-213 Forever! (cable guy's underground hardline
ain't too bad either...... but not around salt water)

--
Larry