NOYB

Default OT Bush hatred

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Why don't you own a gun?

I don't hunt, and I live in a gated neighborhood with no crime. I wouldn't
carry the gun for self-defense, since I'm usually in shorts or a t-shirt,
and it would be a nuisance. I'm not fearful of the government, because the
current administration hasn't tried to take away my right to buy a gun.

There are three scenarios in which I could see myself getting a gun:

1) If I started taking long trips by boat in the Caribbean.
2) If some nimrod started harassing my family
3) If the government tried to take away my *right* to own a gun.

In the first situation, I'd go through the natural legal process and buy
one. In the 2nd and 3rd situations, I'd get one through "other" means. I
never said that I *never* owned a gun. I just don't own one right now.