Skip Gundlach

Update: Today, my NewGoogleEmployeeSon came by on his way to Ireland, where
he'll be based.

As his job is to make sure networks work well, I thought he might be able to
shed some light on my challenges (see "antennas, again, sorta" thread for
lengthy discussion).

After 30 minutes, we couldn't make *one* of the units work well, let alone
both, and especially together.

Seems my prior solution is well and truly not going to work. So, back to
the question, having totally left off obsessing about this for a week,
instead obsessing about getting corporate resolutions signed and new deeds
drawn and other stuff related to our departure.

Back to obsession: Any suggestions for other venues which deal more
directly with this stuff? Any additional input from the PingDamian thread?

Thanks.

L8R

Skip, champing at the bit to get into active rehab so I can get back into
active refit

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain