Bryan

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Just remembered....you said California. Maybe no falling leaves in the
autumn? According to my massive library of hippie organic blather, dried
seaweed is supposed to be a great substitute for leaves.

LOL.

Kelp is plentiful. Maybe I should try that.

You non-californian's have such amusing views on California. I married a
jersey girl and I still get a smile whenever her parents ask if we're ok
because of something that might have happened in LA (over 600 miles away).

My deciduous photosynthetic unit in my backyard showed it's first color
change last week (during our 90 degree weather!). Go figure.