jps

Default Off Topic: Republicans VS Democrats

In article ,
123 says...
I saw this on another forum and laughed. It definitely makes a point!

Butch Ammon

===================cut 'n paste======================
A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a
homeless person. The Republican gave the homeless person his business card and
told him to come to his factory to apply for a job. He then took twenty dollars
out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person,
he decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him
directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Republican's pocket
and got out twenty dollars. He kept 15 for administrative fees and gave the
homeless person five.

Your stereotypes don't fit reality.

I'm a yellow dog Democrat and I would advise him to get a job. I'm also
the factory owner but homeless people aren't likely to work there
because it requires an education and training.

Your Republican would now advise the homeless person to move to Nogales,
Mexico or Bangalore, India if he's looking for work.